I am so excited to begin providing services to my valued guests in my new space!
I want to assure you that I am going above and beyond the required sanitation requirements to ensure I keep myself and my guests safe. Due to the circumstances, your service experience will be different.
PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES BELOW VERY CAREFULLY
- To help maintain the safety and well being of everyone, salon guests and staff are required to wear a mask while in the salon.
- Upon arrival, all persons will have their temperature taken and use hand sanitizer/wash hands before and after service provided. Due to the shortage of supplies, please bring your own sanitizer and gloves.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside. Only bring what you can carry on yourself. Limit jackets, hats, purses etc.
- Only those with appointments are allowed inside the salon. Please refrain from bringing additional guests to allow social distancing for others.
- I will be using a contactless payment option.
- The lobby will be closed for a waiting area. Once you’ve arrived for your appointment, please call my business phone number. I will then let you know when I am ready. Please be patient. I am doing my best to ensure, and maintain safety measures for everyone.
If you or anyone you have come into contact with have experienced symptoms of COVID-19, I ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
I appreciate all the support and look forward to seeing you all soon!
Amanda Faes F.B.W